Situated in the central belt of Scotland in the historic city of Stirling. This lovely Georgian House, built in 1825, has been beautifully restored and is now a Country House Hotel situated near to the town centre of Stirling. The Hotel overlooks Kings Park and Stirling Golf Course with splendid views of Stirling Castle. The Hotel has been privately owned for over 20 years. The interior of the Hotel, with its Victorian wing, has been lovingly furnished to an exceptionally high standard in keeping with the character of the building. The 9 bedrooms each have an individual style, with that personal touch displayed in all. The Hotel also has a beautiful walled garden, at the rear, which guests are free to enjoy at their leisure. The beautiful location, luxurious surroundings, excellent food and wine, and friendly service make the perfect combination and will ensure any visit to the Hotel will be memorable.